This course is designed to teach you about the customer service work environment, methods for successful customer relations, and career advancement tactics.
At the end of the programme participants would show a good understanding of the following:
- The Nigerian Financial System
- Bankers /customer relationship
- The role of IT as a business facilitator
- Accounting concepts underlining bank book keeping system
- Service delivery channels
- Processing controls
They will also be able to handle the following functions with confidence.
Accounting opening and maintenance
- Cash and vault management
- bullion services and ATM management
- Fund management(drafts (bank’s cheque), local transfers and cash advance
- Treasury operations
- Transaction call-over
- General ledger (GL) review
Anyone from any organization who needs to build effective relationships with external or internal customers. This includes help desk, technical support, front-line or support staff. This course may also be of interest to managers and team leaders wishing to coach and develop staff performance toward a customer-focused culture.