This stimulating course is aimed at enhancing new manager’s performance as they manage the day-to-day performance of staff. The Performance Management training course equips delegates with the skills and techniques to ensure staff perform to the peak of their abilities especially in a new work environment or new workforce. It covers dealing with the ‘Star’, the ‘Plodder’, the ‘Peaked’ and the ‘Poor Performer’
Participants at the end of this course would have –
- A deeper understanding of performance management as well as ways to use performance management within any industry.
- You’ll develop knowledge and skills in the application of management principles in managing the organization.
- Understanding the organization goal and mission
- Knowledge of human resources
- Adaptation method and measures