In accounting, revenue is the income or increase in net assets that an entity has from its normal activities (in the case of a business, usually from the sale of goods and services to customers). Commercial revenue may also be referred to as sales or as turnover. In a climate of uncertainty and economic downturns, getting the vital tools and techniques to protect and maximize your hard-earned revenue emerges as a crucial element to improving your bottom-line. It’s not just about how much money you get in, it’s also about how much you give out.
This Lorache Academy course in IFRS 15 Revenue Accounting provide the knowledge, skills and practical guide necessary to sharpen your understanding of the intricacies and complexities of revenue accounting.
Deliverables: At the end of the course, participants will:
- Learn the scope of the new revenue recognition standard
- Apply the five steps to recognize revenue
- Understand the required changes to measurement of revenue
- Plan how to implement the transition
- Identify new presentation and disclosure requirements
Accountants, Controllers, Managers of Fixed Assets, Divisional and Plant Managers and all Executives involved in Fixed Asset Accounting and Administration