To be successful, a company must develop competitive marketing strategies that effectively position its products against competitors and give it the strongest possible competitive advantage. The task of marketing management is to develop, maintain and/or defend an organisation’s competitive position based on strategic planning that aligns with its objectives, skills, and resources and changing market opportunities.
Through this course you will understand the most important issues when planning and evaluating marketing communications strategies and executions. You’ll be able to combine the appropriate theories and models with practical information to make better marketing communications decisions. After completing this course you’ll be able to use integrated marketing communications (IMC) in the process of creating valuable brands and winning your consumers. Lorache Academy will guide you through the process with the help of expert interviews from international marketing firms and will provide interesting real-life examples. After this course you will be equipped with the knowledge to ensure that you make the correct decision when it comes to communications and the placement of advertising and digital marketing.
Participants at the end of the course should be able to:
- Design a marketing communications strategy
- Build an integrated marketing communications plan
- Use insight, to plan your marketing communications
- Specify and quantify marketing communications objectives
- Prioritize and target the right customers and stakeholders
- Use personas to understand their challenges and motives
- Understand the customer-journey
- Ensure that the right messages and propositions are communicated
- Select the most appropriate tools of communication
- Measure the results of your communications activities
This course is for marketing communications professionals who need to adopt a strategic approach to planning marketing communications.