Pharmaceutical industry suffers a gradual and intense transformation that has worsened in the last five years. The technical demands have increased significantly in research processes, regulation, production, quality and Pharmacovigilance. Once approved products from the technical point of view are facing funding processes and market access of great complexity, with the participation and increasing responsibility of the companies in maintaining health budgets through co-financing arrangements, joint ventures, ceilings expenses etc.
What it means for the future professional face a variety of business needs and Marketing. This course is designed keeping in view the increasing demand of sales and marketing professionals (Pharmaceutical specific) at national and international level.
Deliverables: At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Recognize the role marketing plays within a pharmaceutical enterprise and the responsibilities in which it is accountable.
- Understand pharmaceutical marketing and gain an appreciation of working with other functions in a pharmaceutical company for brand success.
- Develop perspectives on how environmental trends will shape marketing opportunities (& challenges) in the pharmaceutical sector.
Junior and senior medical representatives
Sales supervisors and managers
Product specialists and mangers
What is Pharmaceutical Marketing?
Pharmaceutical Marketing Planning
- Marketing environments
- Environmental (situational) analysis: * SWOT analysis * PESTLE analysis
- Key marketing issues
- Product positioning
- Product lifecycle
- Customer adoption curve
- Market segmentation
- Marketing objectives
- Marketing strategies
- Product growth strategies
- Product branding
- Promotional platform
Pharmaceutical Marketing Communication Channels
Marketing Pricing and forecasting