This intensive hands-on Effective Presentation Skills course helps you gain comprehensive, practical skills, any successful presenter needs to master. Few skills in life will contribute to your success as much as presentation skills. Without a dynamic and coherent presentation, even stellar ideas can fail to convince your audience.
In this Effective Presentation Skills course, you will learn how to determine realistic presentation objectives, analyze the audience, use supporting materials effectively, organize a presentation clearly, and successfully incorporate visual aids. Course activities also cover reducing the fear of speaking, remaining calm, appearing relaxed, and improving the delivery of your presentation.
Finally, you will learn how to assess the audience members and answer their questions, organize a persuasive presentation, and use reasoning and emotional appeals to persuade an audience.
· Define what makes a presentation effective
· Plan presentations
· Design a presentation framework
· Develop the presentation body
· Create supporting materials
· Prepare for your presentation
· Deliver presentations
· Conduct a question-and-answer session
· Deliver group presentations and virtual presentations.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to…
· Discuss the features of a great presentation
· Explore the understanding of how to design and develop presentations
· Develop techniques to improve your presentation skills
· Evaluate a variety of techniques and strategies for presentations
· Perform a mini-presentation
· Assess the presentations of your peers
Anyone whose role requires them to professionally deliver presentations or communicate effectively and persuasively. This is essential training for salespeople and those who need to attractively convey ideas and strategies to colleagues and senior management.
- Action Training
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Practical Exercises
- Individual feedback from peers and Faculty
Lesson 1: Defining Presentation Effectiveness
Lesson 2: Planning Presentations
Lesson 3: Designing the Presentation
Lesson 4: Developing the Presentation Body
Lesson 5: Creating Supporting Materials
Lesson 6: Preparing for Your Presentation
Lesson 7: Delivering Presentations
Lesson 8: Conducting a Question-and-Answer Session
Lesson 9: Presenting in Common Business Scenarios