Marketing is responsible for driving the organic growth of a business, and digital technologies have significantly changed the practice of marketing to become agile, data-driven, and measurable. Whether you’re a marketing executive or a general manager, this program dives deep into the latest marketing concepts and strategies, enabling you to become a leading-edge practitioner. You will emerge with the advanced skills needed to develop and implement an integrated marketing strategy that generates value for customers and growth for your organization. This program prepares you to lead an integrated marketing strategy that aligns your business with consumer needs, differentiating it from the competition. Whatever your industry, you will leave the program prepared to drive profitable growth through a more forward-thinking approach to marketing strategy.
On successful completion of the course students will be able to:
- Analyse marketing opportunities and threats
- Discuss strategic concepts and theories and their application in marketing environments.
- Develop and critically assess marketing strategies
- Research and analyse marketing strategies in different contexts
- Identify and resolve well-defined problems reaching substantiated conclusions employing methods of analysis specific to marketing.
- Effectively communicate Strategic Marketing knowledge and outcomes in both written and oral contexts.
- Employ strategies and processes which assist independent learning.
- Senior marketing executives who want to learn best practices and improve planning and implementation skills
- General managers and entrepreneurs who are responsible for business growth
- CEOs and senior leaders who manage large marketing budgets for their organizations