Supervisors, Assistant Managers, Managers and all those officials having responsibility for supervising, controlling, coordinating and directing the activities of others, especially in a dynamic environment and workforce.
At the end of the course, participant would have upgraded their skills in organization leadership and supervisory capabilities. Participant shall understand that human capital is the most strategic asset possessed by a company, and hence discover the need for the strategic management of this resource through enhanced supervision and leadership skills.
Supervisory Management and Leadership
- The concept of Supervision
- Leadership, Direction and Supervision
- Leadership Styles: The Do’s And Don’ts of Leadership
- Mentoring: A Practical Approach to Leadership and Supervision
- Authority, Responsibility And Delegation
- People Management: Understanding The Nature Of Employees and Subordinates
- Establishing Monitoring And Controlling Systems
- The Role of Effective Communication in Supervisory Management
- Coordination and Resolution of Supervisory Conflicts
- Supervision in an Atmosphere of Change
- The Importance of The Role Theory In Supervisory Management- The Peter Principle
- Supervising Work Groups: The Concept of Team Management
- Theory X And Y In Supervisory Management
- Contingency Approach to Supervision and Leadership
For whom: This challenging and informative course is designed for directors, senior managers, department heads and all staff who have the authority and personal inspiration to contribute to the development of strategy at departmental, business unit or organizational level.
- Duration : 2 day
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self