This course is for every customer oriented persons. Customer retention is a term that covers strategies, tactics, and workflows that companies set in place to reduce the rate at which they lose customers.
For a B2B/SaaS company, the process is centered around keeping existing users engaged and up-to-date with cutting-edge features and products in development. It also includes improving the overall NPS score through stellar support and product and optimizing the upselling or cross-selling of additional software/subscriptions.
For eCommerce businesses, customer retention is about driving repeat sales for similar or even unrelated products over time with personalized offers and other tactics.
Acquiring a new customer can often be a long and expensive process for businesses, and advertising costs are high.
That’s why it’s becoming more and more important to focus on your existing customers. Increasing customer retention rates by just 5% can increase your profits by between 25% and 95%.
Deliverables: At the end of the course, participants will:
- Understand the real nature of customer loyalty and the true meaning and application of CRM
- Understand how your customers interact, use and buy (or not) from your brand
- Use analytical methods to measure customer retention and loyalty
- Plan and target a customer contact strategy, using online and offline communications
- Implement and evaluate the success of your customer retention strategy
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Customer Service Representatives
- Customer Service Executives
- Sales Support Representatives
- Call Centre or BPO Executives
- Business Development Executives
Customer Acquisition and Retention
Strategies for Building & Maintaining Customer Relationship
Management Skills for Programmes and Budget
- Duration : 1 day
- Max Students : 1000
- Enrolled : 0
- Re-take Course : 0
- Assessments : Self