As the speed of digital transformation continues unabated, an effective career pathing strategy is crucial and essential to remain relevant in ones career pursuit.
A career path is personal to each individual and helps to break down the steps needed to achieve a long-term career goals and progress either laterally or through promotion or career switch. It requires an understanding of the knowledge, skills and personal traits required and helps to identify the specialized skills and additional training needed to fulfil those aspirations.
*THEME* Career Crystallising: Upskilling and Reskilling for the future
*FOCUS / TOPICS*
1. Rediscovering and rejuvenated your career
2. Maximising and Excelling in Career globally
3. The Workplace of the Future: Reskilling for relevance.
4. Maximising Career Productivity: Upskilling for Performance Boosting
5. Building dream career: Attitude, Knowledge, Skill.
6. Successful Career Transition: Retirement and Succession Plans
7. Recruiting Career Sponsor or Navigator.
8. Selling & Branding your career
*PARTICIPANTS* We look forward to having diverse participants from different sectors, countries, cadre, age bracket, and professions. Essentially, everyone that has a career pursuit and seeking information to get better.
*EVENT DATE*: February, Thursday 11th to Saturday, 13th, 2021
*Keynote* Dr. Dayo Olomu, UK
1. Yemi Faseun, Nig
2. Lara Yeku, Nig
3. Dr Ibilola Amao, Nig
4. Jamie Pajoel, Canada
5. Sandeep Sahu, Ghana
6. Adora Ikwuemesi, Nig
7. Verinder Sigh, Ethiopia
8. Taiwo Dayo-Abatan, Nig
9. Micheal Ogu, Nig
10. Emmanuel Bright, Nig
*Convener* : Dr. Ayo Adeyemi
- This event has passed.
Event Date11 February 08
OrganizerLorache Academy Dr. Ayo Adeyemi